Host Your Lab
The Center for the Future of Surgery is the ideal location to host your lab, conference, meeting or CME course. Located in the beautiful Medical Education and Telemedicine building on the UC San Diego School of Medicine campus, the CFS can accommodate groups from five to 350.
- Five operating rooms with 22 tables total
- Operating rooms can be combined to create large, collaborative labs
- Three Learning Center Rooms can accommodate 52 people each, or 156 combined (removing wall partitions)
- Split-level auditorium with seating for 130 and 220, or 350 combined.
- Numerous break-out classrooms and conference rooms
- On site-catering department
Reserve Your Lab
Our onsite liaison is available to coordinate the logistics of your course: lab details, hotels, transportation, catering, and equipment delivery.
We encourage our guests to enjoy the numerous attractions that San Diego has to offer. For a complete list of hotels and attractions offering discounts to guests of the UC San Diego Health, please contact the CFS Liaison at firstname.lastname@example.org