Destination: San Diego
The Center for the Future of Surgery is the ideal location to host your lab, conference, meeting or CME course. Located in the beautiful Medical Education and Telemedicine building on the UC San Diego School of Medicine campus, the CFS can accommodate groups from five to 350.
- A total of three Learning Center Rooms can accommodate 52 people each, or 156 combined (removing wall partitions)
- Split-level auditorium with seating for 130 and 220, or 350 combined.
- Numerous break-out classrooms and conference rooms
- On site-catering department
Five operating rooms with 22 tables total
- 1 room with 2 tables
- 1 room with 4 tables, can be combined into a larger room with 8 tables
- 1 room with 8 tables, can be combined into a larger room with 12 tables
For reservation requests, please fill out our Service Request Form
The Liaison at the Center for the Future of Surgery is here to make your conference and lab planning a breeze!
Our liaison is available to coordinate the logistics of your course: hotels, transportation, catering, and equipment delivery.
We encourage our guests to enjoy the numerous attractions that San Diego has to offer. For more visitor information, click here. And for a complete list of hotels and attractions offering discounts to guests of the UC San Diego Health, please contact the CFS Liaison at email@example.com